Monday, April 14, 2014

Utah mom creates do-it-yourself hair extensions - 4Utah.com

So Thankful for all the support!
It has been a long but enjoyable road and can not wait to see the new doors that open!


Utah mom creates do-it-yourself hair extensions - 4Utah.com

Danielle Lindsey had spent years in the search for perfect hair, she did the extensions; but it just didn't work! Especially when she started having kids.

Danielle said, "I have always had really thin hair and I was introduced to hair extensions and found them too time consuming and they got really expensive and damaging to my hair."

Instead of giving up on her search for long hair, Danielle decided to come up with something new

Danielle said, "I was sure I wasn't the only one looking for a solution trying to same time and money."

She got to work trying to put together a hair extension that she could put in herself.

Danielle explained the process, "I would go to craft stores and look online and play around with it. I got my first sewing machine. I wanted to make it simple."

Danielle's final creation: the Lock 'n Long Hair Extension System.

With a packet of tools and the hair you get permanent hair extensions in only 15 minutes.

Each of the extensions go into the same place as the expensive and time intensive extensions you have to get done professionally, but Danielle's version is a do-it-yourself version.

Danielle said, "If you look good you feel good and that's why i created it and put them in."

Danielle is offering $100 off for ABC4 Utah Midday viewers, just use the code "good" on her website: Lock 'n Long Hair Extensions.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of the most vital info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. The site style is wonderful, the articles is really great. This website has got only some really useful info on it! Also it has excellent and very informative.

    Indian virgin hair

    ReplyDelete